Autumn Chicken, Walnut and Apple Romaine Salad
photo by Hidden Valley
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄2 cup Craisins® dried cranberries
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless, raw
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons Mrs. Dash® seasoning original
- 6 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 4 cups mcintosh apples, sliced
- 8 cups Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine
- 8 ounces whole wheat elbow macaroni
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Season chicken with onion powder and Mrs. Dash® seasoning. Place in oven-proof baking dish. Roast for 25–30 minutes.
- Blend dressing and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- In a large salad bowl, mix Fresh Express® Hearts of Romaine, pasta and apple slices with dressing mixture. Portion equally on four large plates. Slice chicken breasts into half-inch strips and portion equally on top of the four salads. Mix walnuts and Craisins® together into small bowl. Sprinkle evenly on top of each platter.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>This is a sponsored profile.</p> 112159211"