- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped onions
- 1 1⁄4 cups chopped celery
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 loaf soft bread, cut into 1 cubes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 (2 1/2 cup) cans chicken broth
- 6 chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Add onion, celery and water.
- Cover & cook til tender on low heat.
- Remove from heat, add seasonings and bread. Combine rest of ingredients, bake in large, greased casserole/dish at 325 for 35 minutes, uncovered.
- Serve warm on buns/bread or open-faced with potatoes and gravy.