Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this yummy recipe from a Family Circle magazine.
Make and share this Chicken Tortilla Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fat free tortillas (10inch)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium sized tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350°F oven 10-15 minutes until warm.
- Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.Place skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic; saute until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 4-6 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top each with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle each with 2-3 TBSP dressing. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Loved these wraps!!I heated the tortillas in a microwave instead of the oven.Divided the recipe in two and used ceaser dressing instead of ranch dressing.
Love these! I just heated the tortillas in the mircowave for 30 seconds instead of the oven.