Jolene Green's Note:
I got this yummy recipe from a Family Circle magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fat free tortillas (10inch)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
- 1/2-3/4 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 1Heat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in 350°F oven 10-15 minutes until warm.
- 3Coat large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.Place skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken, onion and garlic; saute until chicken is no longer pink in the center, 4-6 minutes. Stir in Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Divide chicken mixture among tortillas. Top each with lettuce and tomato. Drizzle each with 2-3 TBSP dressing. Roll up tortillas and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tortilla Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.4
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.1 mg
- Sodium 589.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas