1/2 Photos of Chicken Tetrazzini
My dear friend Lisa made this for us one night and I loved it. I also love how easy it is to make. I haven't made it with the pecans, but I am sure it would be good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Bring medium-size pot of water to a boil over high heat.
- 3Add salt, if using, and stir in the vermicelli.
- 4Reduce heat to medium-high and cook the vermicelli, uncovered, until al dente (5-7 minutes).
- 5Reserve 1/2 a cup of water, then drain the vermicelli well in a coander.
- 6Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl.
- 7Add the alfredo sauce, mushroom soup, reserved cooking water, chicken, parmesean, olives and sherry and stir until well combined.
- 8Scoop the mixture into a 13x9 dish.
- 9Scatter the pecans over the top.
- 10Bake the casserole until it is bubbling throughout, 25-30 minutes.
- 11Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tetrazzini
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.0
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 615.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives