Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
By Sarah Goodson
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces mushrooms, with Juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut up
- 1 cup spaghetti, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Pace spaghetti, chicken, and sauce in baking dish.
- Top with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot through.
This recipe seemed almost too easy to be good, but it was delightful! I was looking for something to do with the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. I did substitute half anad half for the milk - which made it extremely creamy. A great comfort food on a cold night! We will be making it again. Thank you for sharing!