Chicken Tenders With Tarragon Honey Mustard
- Mix the honey, mustard and tarragon ahead to blend flavors. Store in refrigerator overnight or longer.
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 x 2 inch strips.
- Mix the flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken in milk then roll in flour to coat well. Shake off excess, then dip in milk and roll in flour again.
- Place chicken on waxed paper.
- Pour oil into a heavy pan, about 1/4 inch deep. Heat over medium high to 350 degrees.
- Fry chicken in batches turning once until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with dipping sauce.