This tasty sauce is easy to prepare and it's wonderful on chicken tenders or breasts. Recipe adapted from Ocean Spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 7 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Stir wine, jelly and apples into skillet.
- Bring to a boil and scrape up the brown bits from the pan.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- Cook 1 or 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over chicken.