This tasty sauce is easy to prepare and it's wonderful on chicken tenders or breasts. Recipe adapted from Ocean Spray.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 7 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink inside.
- Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Stir wine, jelly and apples into skillet.
- Bring to a boil and scrape up the brown bits from the pan.
- Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- Cook 1 or 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over chicken.
I liked this! I used apricot jelly instead of apple jelly, and doubled the amount of Marsala wine. The servings are rather small, but that's only a negative because it tastes so good! I'd add a bit more chicken and even more wine in the future.
This was quick easy and delicious! The only change I would make it to double the amount of Marsala so there would be more sauce.