1/2 Photos of Chicken Tenders With Apple Cranberry Marsala Sauce
GREG IN SAN DIEGO's Note:
This tasty sauce is easy to prepare and it's wonderful on chicken tenders or breasts. Recipe adapted from Ocean Spray.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 2Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook about 7 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and no longer pink inside.
- 4Remove chicken to platter and keep warm.
- 5Stir wine, jelly and apples into skillet.
- 6Bring to a boil and scrape up the brown bits from the pan.
- 7Add sweetened dried cranberries.
- 8Cook 1 or 2 minutes until slightly thickened.
- 9Spoon over chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Tenders With Apple Cranberry Marsala Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 87.9 mg
- Sodium 187.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 24.4 g