Recipe by Janie Marie
My friend gave me this recipe and it really is good - kids love it and makes great leftovers.
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 6 -8 tortillas
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degreese. In skillet, cook onions in oil until tender. Add seasonings, soup and sour cream. Heat mixture until it's smooth aned warm, then add chicken. Oil a 9x13 pan. Cover bottom with torn up oiled tortillas. add half of the chicken mixture. Add another layer of tortillas and cover with remaining filling, then top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly.