Recipe by English_Rose
Simple and very tasty. A mild curry that the whole family will eat. This serves 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons mild curry paste
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bitesize pieces
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into bite size pieces
- 4 tablespoons split red lentils
- 1 1⁄4 cups chicken broth
- 1 3⁄4 cups coconut milk
- 6 ounces frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Hea the oil in a deep frying pan or wok, stir in the curry paste and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken, sweet potatoes and lentils and stir to coat in the paste, then pour in the broth and coconut milk.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Tip in the peas, bring back to the boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Season before serving with rice noodles or basmati rice.