Recipe by JiliBean
My grandmothers recipe that is a family favorite. People always want more!
Top Review by knitaholic
This was so darn easy to prepare - perfect for my busy family. I halved the amounts with no problem and got rave reviews from the Dh and kiddos - something that doesn't happen very often. This is also elegant enough for company - pair it with a green salad and crusty bread and you're good to go !
- 10 -12 chicken breast halves
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- salt & pepper
- 1 3⁄4 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together sour cream, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Dip dry chicken into mixture and place into Tupperware. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Dip each chicken breast into bread crumbs, place onto greased baking dish.
- Mix butter and oil together and drizzle half of mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350° for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle the rest of butter mixture over chicken and bake for another 10-15 minutes.