Prep 35 mins
Cook 16 mins
It's an easy recipe that I made up myself.
- 2 lbs chicken, cut up (1 inch by 3 inches)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Heat oil in frying pan (medium high or 300 degrees)
- Dip the chicken in the milk.
- Then roll the chicken in the crumbs.
- Add the chicken to the frying pan and cook each side about 8 minutes.
- Lay out on a rack to cool.
I have not made this yet but I suggest coating the chicken in flour before dipping it in the milk and cornflake mix. This should help the cornflake mixture to stay on better during the frying.
Excellent! Lindsey & I made this with Eli Totz' Unemployment Potatoes and it was a perfect fried meal. Only complaint was the batter didn't stick to the chicken all that well (the corn flakes fell off in the oil during frying) but neither of us knows how to fix that. Definitely a 5-star recipe.