Recipe by Chef tonecapone
Its quick and easy and everyone loves them hot or cold. We just made it made it up. You can have a bunch in your fridge and eat em as you need em!
Top Review by kemitche
Great and the kids love it. Changes I made: I used pre-cooked frozen chicken strips, half the breadcrumbs & parm, non-stick spray for the pan (instead of 1/4 cup of oil). Didn't put in the fridge either. Had to cook 5-10 minutes longer since the strips were still mostly frozen.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- black pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces finely shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken breasts into strips, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in a large zip-lock bag.
- Dip chicken strips in eggs and place into bread crumb mixture.
- Refrigerate this for one hour (or more).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat bottom of dish ( iron skillet works best) with oil, and place strips into dish.
- Cook 10-15 minutes each side.
- Drain on paper towels.