A good way to make stock from a left-over chicken carcass if you've diced it up for other cuts but some meat is remaining.
- Place chicken carcass in medium sized pot and just cover with water.
- Bring to boil and then simmer over a low-medium hear for one hour. You may need to keep adjusting the temperature from time to time as some liquid evaporates.
- Skim fat from the top of the broth.
- Add onion, carrot, garlic, ginger, bay leaf and celery seeds and continue to simmer for 3 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Allow stock to cool uncovered.
- Strain into a storage container and either use immediately or freeze for later use.