Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This another recipe I got from our local newspaper
Make and share this Chicken Stir Fry With Ginger Peanut Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon white wine (or rice wine vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 3⁄4 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, peanut butter, white wine, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and hot pepper sauce. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet heat oil. Add chicken and stir fry for about 3 minutes. Add carrots and stir fry 2 minutes. Add peanut sauce, peppers and snow peas.
- Stir fry until vegetables are tender but still crisp and thicken is cooked through, about 2 minutes.
Excellent stir fry. I had left over grilled teriyaki chicken. I added some sliced zucchini. I just loved all the vegetables. And I added some minced garlic to the sauce. The sauce is delicious!!! I will remember this sauce for other dishes, such as a dipping sauce for spring rolls. I will make this again!