Recipe by JustJanS
I made this, and it's good, very easy, very tasty. It does need salt, and it needs a good slug of pepper sauce as mentioned in step 6.
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 3 lbs diced chicken meat
- 3 cups water
- 2 lbs raw peeled shrimp
- 1 lb roasted peanuts, chopped in a food processor
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large frypan, and cook the onion for 5 minutes to soften it.
- Add the parsley, green pepper, garlic, tomatoes and chicken.
- Stirfry for about 10 minutes over medium high heat, or until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the water, shrimps, peanuts and coconut milk.
- Simmer for another 15 minutes or until the sauce has thickened and looks creamy.
- Serve with steamed white rice and add pepper sauce if you wish.