Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Just tastes really good & is very filling
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 (32 ounce) can chicken stock
- 1 -2 cup baby carrots
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into spoon size pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 6 -8 ounces of fresh mild salsa (the kind that's refrigerated at the grocery store)
- 4 -6 ounces of jarred chicken gravy
- 1 cup ditalini (soup mac pasta)
- 4 garlic cloves
- Open & rinse cans of beans
- Season Chicken I used sea salt & rotisserie seasoning.
- Sprinkle chicken with flour.
- Brown chicken in very large (8 quart)stockpot with butter (a pat)and with the garlic minced.
- Add Chicken stock & boil for 10-15 minutes to cook chicken through.
- Add the rest of the engredients except for the pasta & simmer for an hour.
- Add pasta and simmer another 10-15 minutes or until it's al dente.