Recipe by iewe
Another web recipe that looks oh so tasty!
Top Review by Kitzy
This was really tasty. I added some salt and pepper. I also used fresh spinach so I steamed it before adding to the recipe. As I new I wasn't going to be finishing work until late I made it the night before and left it in the fridge uncooked (apart from the pasta). Then the next day I cooked it. It turned out fine. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (12 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 small onion, diced
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw and drain spinish and place in large bowl and combine with soup, spinach, onion, and sour cream.
- Cook linguini noodles as directed and drain.
- Mix cheeses in with hot noodles and mix well. Add soup and spinish mixture and combine.
- Add chicken and smooth in Pyrex baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.