Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A nice quick appetizer for a dinner party.
- 1 shallot
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- fresh ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup spinach (Frozen or Fresh)
- 1⁄3 cup marinated artichoke (In a Jar)
- 1 pizza dough (i used the walmart brand roll) or 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 -2 tablespoon water
- Cut up shallot, garlic, artichokes, and chicken breasts and put in separate containers. Thaw out spinach in microwave and coarsely chop with artichokes. Sauté chicken, Shallots and Garlic in olive oil, once cooked add spinach artichoke mixture to pan. Once all ingredients are mixed together add cream, salt, pepper, paprika, and cheeses and mix. Take off heat.
- Roll out pizza dough and cut vertically twice and horizontally twice or as small as needed. Place even teaspoon amounts of mixture in the center of one square and brush edges with egg wash mixture and fold over into a triangle or you can roll (I rolled when enetertaining non family,it looks nicer). Fold edges over the edges and use a fork to make a imprint around the edges to seal it close. Brush the outside with egg wash and bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes per batch.