Recipe by mailbelle
This is one of my family's favorites. Not for those who are watching their cholesterol (1/2 cup each of butter and heavy cream) but delicious!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- seasoned bread crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Make an egg wash (mix egg with a little water).
- Dip chicken pieces into the egg wash, then into the seasoned breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken in a 9x13 baking dish. Combine butter, cream, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a saucepan. Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until butter has melted. Pour mixture over chicken pieces.
- Bake chicken at 350 degrees about 15 minutes, or until no longer pink.
- Serve chicken over rice or fettuccini with parsley sprinkled over all.