1 hr 10 mins
Comfort food casserole. Makes little meat go a long way. Great for feeding a large crowd, makes 2-9x13 pans. My family of 4 has been known to eat almost a whole pan themselves.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 ounces herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1Cook rice according to package.
- 2Cook chopped onions and green peppers, in butter until tender.
- 3In large bowl, combine stuffing mix with broth, stir in eggs and celery soup.
- 4Add Chicken, cooked rice and onion and green pepper mixture. Mix well.
- 5Divide into 2 greased 9x13 pans.
- 6Bake @ 325 for 30-40 minutes.
- 7While baking prepare sauce.
- 8In sauce pan combine chicken soup, sour cream and milk.
- 9Heat and stir until smooth, but DO NOT BOIL.
- 10Spoon sauce of cut squares.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Scallop
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 923.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 9.6 g