Rotel Chicken Casserole
- Ready In:
- Boil chicken breasts, cool & cut up. Reserve 3/4 cup chicken broth for use later.
- Boil pasta in remaining chicken broth until done.
- Saute pepper, onion and mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add velveta until melted.
- Add rotel tomatoes, worcestershire sauce and chicken.
- In a 9 x 13 baking dish, place noodles on bottom. Top with sauce and 3/4 cup chicken broth.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Soddy Daisy, Tennessee. We love the water. When weather permits, we are on our boat, either fishing or doing water sports. I own a home decor and gift store and when I am not there or on the water, I love to cook. My passion is always to find new recipes to add to my personal cookbook. My husband and I have (between us) five, very active teenagers. Sit down dinners are usually on the weekends when work and sports are not a problem. We are big fish eaters and if you asked my kids....Mom loves to make casseroles. (I personally do not think that they know how much time goes into a casserole!!!) I hope you enjoy the recipes that I add!