Recipe by mandabears
This is a very weird, uncoventional method of making boiled chicken. I am positive that you will like the end results. Great for chicken and dumplings. From Frank and Mary Jelinek Dining Around, a radio show in Philadelphia.
Directions See How It's Made
- In an aluminum pot place chicken.
- Put a large metal spoon in the cavity.
- Cover chicken with broth.
- Cover pan.
- Bring to boil and let boil on low for 30 minutes.
- Turn off heat.
- Let sit for 3 hours, heat from spoon will continue to cook chicken from inside out.