Chicken Breasts Royal
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid gravy browner
- Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 9x11 inch pan or small roaster.
- Mix together soup, sour cream, flour and onion in a bowl, stirring well.
- Add wine, seasoning salt, paprika and gravy browner.
- Spoon over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, in 350 oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in St. Albert,Alberta moved here from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia in Dec.2001 as my significant other George is in the Air Force here. My two daughters and four grandchildren are back home in N.S. so I miss home very much,if there are any other Nova Scotians out there,I would love to hear from you. For fun I love Garage Sales,Flea Markets,collecting dishes,shopping,going out to a nice restaurant for dinner. Don't have a favorite cookbook,just love looking @ all recipes & finding ones that sound good enough to try. Love animals,we have two cats. If I had a month off I would go visit my family and would love to go to Europe,so I guess a month wouldn't be enough unless I could take my family to Europe with me. Guess I'll just have to win the lottery!!!