- 6 ounces Stove Top stuffing mix
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-2 lbs)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine stuffing mix with 1 cup water in a.
- large bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in eggs.
- Flatten chicken breasts.
- Spread stuffing mix evenly over chicken breasts within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Roll up chicken from one short end to the other to enclose stuffing mixture.
- Put chicken rolls in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix soup and milk.
- Pour over chicken and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.