1/1 Photo of Chicken Quesadillas
A chicken and bacon quesadilla, just like they serve at Applebees Resteraunt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices lean bacon (sliced into 1/2" pieces)
- 2 flour tortillas (8" diameter)
- softened butter (, softened for lightly spreading on tortilla shells)
- 1 tablespoon pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- sour cream
- picante sauce or salsa
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1Slice bacon and fry until bacon starts to turn crisp but not hard and brittle.
- 2Remove from pan, drain bacon and set aside.
- 3Spread butter lightly on one side of the flour tortilla shell.
- 4Place buttered side of shell down, into a non-stick fry pan that has been preheated on medium heat.
- 5Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of bacon over entire shell, then add 1 tablespoon Pico de gallo, and 1/4 cup shredded Colby/Monterey Jack cheese over the bacon.
- 6Add pieces of the cooked chicken.
- 7Place the second flour shell on top of fixings, buttered side up.
- 8Cook for about one- two minutes just long enough to heat the inside ingredients and then carefully flip the quesadilla on the other side and finish cooking.
- 9The quesadilla should be heated through but not browned.
- 10Remove quesadilla and place on a serving dish and cut into individual triangle serving pieces.
- 11Serve quesadillas with your favorite guacamole sour cream, and picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (394 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 999.0
- Calories from Fat 544
- Total Fat 60.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 241.5 mg
- Sodium 1093.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 77.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo