Recipe by Trixyinaz
Found this recipe on the internet and had to try it. Looooved IT! I did a huge batch to keep in the freezer so I can pull something out for lunch and just heat it up in the microwave. Perfect for a OAMC dish. Freezes great and heats up perfectly.
- 1 (10 count) can biscuits
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, skinless, diced
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables (whatever you like...it doesn't matter)
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 12 hole cupcake pan.
- Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, chicken soup, veggies (can be frozen), cheddar cheese, and seasonings.
- Mix well to combine.
- Evenly spoon chicken mixture into prepared biscuit cups.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Place on wire rack and let set for 2-3 minutes. Serve at immediately.