Quick and easy meat filled popovers using leftover chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, sesame seeds, parsley, and onion. Mix well.
- 3Open crescent rolls, but DO NOT DIVIDE THEM INTO TRIANGLES. Divide them after every 2 triangles, forming 4 squares. Pinch the center 'seam' line closed, and pat each square into a larger square.
- 4Put a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the corners up into the center, layering like flower petals so that the roll is sort of sealed. Repeat with all four squares.
- 5Place popovers on a lightly greased baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Popover Meat Pies
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 495.9
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.7 mg
- Sodium 574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.8 g