Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy meat filled popovers using leftover chicken.
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, chicken, sesame seeds, parsley, and onion. Mix well.
- Open crescent rolls, but DO NOT DIVIDE THEM INTO TRIANGLES. Divide them after every 2 triangles, forming 4 squares. Pinch the center 'seam' line closed, and pat each square into a larger square.
- Put a spoonful of the chicken mixture in the center of each square. Fold the corners up into the center, layering like flower petals so that the roll is sort of sealed. Repeat with all four squares.
- Place popovers on a lightly greased baking sheet, and bake in the preheated oven until golden brown.