Recipe by **Mandy**
Adapted from a recipe found on Taste.com.au. I had some lonely plum sauce in the fridge so this was a great find!
- 2 teaspoons peanut oil
- 80 g raw cashews
- 3 chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 cups stir fry vegetables
- 60 ml sweet plum sauce
- 60 ml sweet chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- steamed rice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the wok over medium heat. Add the cashews and cook, tossing for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat half the oil in a wok over high heat until just smoking. Add half the chicken and stir-fry, for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with the remaining chicken, reheating the wok between batches.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok over high. Add the vegetables, garlic and ginger to the wok and stir-fry, for 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables are just tender.
- Return the chicken to the pan with the plum and sweet chilli sauce and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon rice among serving bowls and top with the stir-fry. Scatter with the coriander leaves and serve immediately.