1/1 Photo of Chicken-Pesto Pan Pizza
Pesto replaces the traditional pizza sauce for a nice taste-twist, adjust amounts to taste if desired
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (35 g) package pesto sauce mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, welldrained
- 2 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup grated romano cheese
- 1Set oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2Unroll pizza crust into an ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan (can use a larger pan if desired) flatten dough and build up edges slightly.
- 3Prick dough several times with a fork.
- 4Bake for 7 mins, or until lightly browned.
- 5Meanwhile, combine the water, oil and pesto sauce mix in a saucepan.
- 6Cook until heated through (do not boil).
- 7Add spinach, ricotta and onion; mix well.
- 8Spread over crust.
- 9Top with chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes and Swiss and romano cheese.
- 10Bake at 425 degrees F for 7 mins or until crust is golden brown, and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Pesto Pan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 287.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 169.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix