1/15 Photos of Chicken Pesto
1 hr 10 mins
This was my daughter's favorite dish (along with some of her friends). She enjoyed it so much that we had to make it a weekly recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare pesto sauce according to package direction.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3Spray rectangular dish (9 by 12 inch) with no-stick spray.
- 4Moisten chicken with water, shake off excess, and coat complete with bread crumbs.
- 5Place chicken in baking dish.
- 6Spread pesto sauce evenly over chicken breasts.
- 7Cover each breast with ½ slice of provolone cheese.
- 8Spread mushrooms over cheese.
- 9Bake in oven for 45- 50 minutes.
- 10Serve with pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.7
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.1 mg
- Sodium 260.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 29.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pesto sauce mix