MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- In food processor combine basil, garlic, and tomato.
- Blend ingredients together until a smooth paste forms.
- Adjust with salt to taste.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is very good. I used some today as a dressing on a pasta salad (tuna, kalamata olives, green beans, pine nuts). Since there's only me to eat it, I was afraid this large amount wouldn't keep just in the 'frig, so I froze some in small jars (hopefully this will turn out to be another good way of preserving basil), and am trying drying some as a sort of "leather". (Too soon to tell how this is going to work.) Thanks for a great recipe.1Reply