Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Simple, quick to fix and only 4 Weight Watchers points! Add rice and a side salad for additional points, and it makes for a nice lite meal.
- 12 ounces boneless chicken breasts or 12 ounces chicken tenders
- 3 medium bell peppers (all 3 can be the same color or use 1 each of green, red and yellow)
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- !. Slice chicken, peppers and onion into strips.
- 2. In a large skillet, brown the chicken; add bell peppers, soy sauce and Italian dressing; stir.
- 3. Bring to a quick boil; reduce heat to medium low and cook for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- 4, Serve over rice for additional PPV points.
Tried this recipe tonight. The family felt that while it wasn't bad, it lacked something. Tried several things, but couldn't figure out what it was. May try this again when I have more time to doodle with it.