Pork and Peppers Stir Fry
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat and cut into pieces
- 3 3 cups yellow peppers or 3 cups red bell peppers
- Make 4 servings of rice as directed.
- In a small bowl combine orange juice, soy sauce, honey, cornstarch, and ginger; blend well.
- Set aside.
- Cook pork until no longer pink.
- Add bell peppers; cook and stir 2-3 minutes.
- Add orange juice mixture.
- Bring to a boil.
- Boil 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened, stirring constantly.
- Serve over rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My husband really liked this recipe. I did double the sauce because I added some extra vegetables I had on hand and wanted to use up. Sliced some cauliflower florets, added a few mushrooms and onions and sauteed with the peppers (sauteed a bit longer because of the cauliflower). I will use a little less orange juice if I double the recipe again. Thanx, ilumythomas!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi everyone. I am a 30 year old who loves to cook and try new recipes. I am married to my Marine now for 10 years. Our son is 8 and our daughter is 5. Right now we are stationed in North Carolina but all our family lives back in WI.