Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I started making this years ago when my boys were "Picky" and LOVED pizza only.
Make and share this Chicken Pepperoni recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the chicken breasts, I use a very small amount of water and kind of"steam" them.
- In the same pan add pepperoni, peppers, mushrooms, garlic, onion and salt and pepper Let the peppers"steam" a little also.
- When chicken is done cut into bite sized pieces.
- Cook pasta as per instructions on package, we usually use rotini but it's good with any kind Add sauce to chicken mixture and heat.
- Serve over the drained pasta.
- Top with cheese.
I can't believe I have not rated this!!! I have been making this recipe for my family for sometime now. We Love it!!! What a quick delicious meal to cook on a busy work night. Thanks so much!!!
I made this last evening and everyone loved it! In addition to the chicken, I added 1/2 pound of sweet italian sausage as I have BIG MEATEATERS to feed...it was a hit! This is a fast and foolproof recipe I recommend highly. . . thanks :)