Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is one I've found that comes closest to the salad you can buy at Lowe's Grocery store. This is one fabulous salad, I made it for the first time last night.
- 1 1⁄2 cups gemelli pasta (twists)
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed smoked cooked chicken
- 3⁄4 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup thin sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup poppy seed dressing (chilled)
- Cook the pasta twists as directed.
- Drain; rinse with cold water to cool.
- Drain well.
- In a large bowl, gently mix cooled cooked pasta, chicken, grapes and celery.
- Pour dressing over top salad; toss to coat well.
- Serve immediately.
this one is a real winner I used Poppyseed Dressing Poppyseed Dressing But I used red grape juice instead of Orange juice as it is what I had on hand. I've never had Lowes but we all loved this one. I did have to sub smoked turkey for the smoked chicken as my local grocery store did not have it. One of my kids even referred to this as addictive