Recipe by - Carla -
This is a unique and delicious recipe from the makers of Celestial Seasonings. The flavors are simple and subtle. I enjoy this recipe best on a hot summer day, sitting out in my garden with a nice chardonnay.
- 3 tea bags camomile tea
- 1⁄4 cup tarragon vinegar (recipe #2882) or 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped tarragon
- 1 lb fusilli
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup diced red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced green pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Steep tea bags in tarragon vinegar 15 minutes.
- Squeeze out excess liquid before discarding the bags.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and tarragon, and chill.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet and sauté the chicken, until it is cooked through; seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- Remove the chicken and let cool; slice thin.
- Combine the chicken, pasta, peppers, and dressing in a large bowl.
- Toss and chill 1 to 2 hours before serving.