Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low fat but it doesn't taste like it! Easy too!
Make and share this Chicken Pasta Primavera recipe from Food.com.
- 170.09 g spaghetti, uncooked
- 311.84 g can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml dried basil
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- Cook spaghetti.
- While spaghetti is cooking, in a saucepan, combine soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti, add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
This was ok, but the basil was too strong for my taste. If I make it again, I will cut the basil down. Went together pretty fast, though.
This is a very good recipe. Had it last night and it was a big hit. Nice flavor, but I added onion and used fresh minced garlic. A really nice change for chicken.
This was really tasty, I was pleasantly surprised. I cut this down to serve 2-3 using a large can of soup but didn't add any extra water. I used fresh veggies that I had in the frisge, a combo of mushrooms, carrots, zucchini and also some onion. A really tasty & simple meal that I will be making again. Thanks!