- 170.09 g spaghetti, uncooked
- 311.84 g can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml dried basil
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti.
- While spaghetti is cooking, in a saucepan, combine soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in chicken; heat through.
- Drain spaghetti, add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.