1/1 Photo of Chicken Pasta Primavera
Low fat but it doesn't taste like it! Easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 170.09 g spaghetti, uncooked
- 311.84 g can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 177.44 ml water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 7.39 ml dried basil
- 3.69 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 453.59 g package california-blend frozen vegetables
- 946.36 ml cooked chicken breasts, cubed
- 44.37 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cook spaghetti.
- 2While spaghetti is cooking, in a saucepan, combine soup, water, lemon juice, basil, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in vegetables, bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3-5 minutes, until vegetables are tender.
- 3Stir in chicken; heat through.
- 4Drain spaghetti, add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.
- 5Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Primavera
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.8
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 80.6 mg
- Sodium 300.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup
california-blend frozen vegetables