- 8 chicken pieces, skin off (not breast)
- 1 jar passata
- 1 pint good quality chicken stock or 1 pint vegetable stock
- black pepper
- mixed Italian herbs
Directions See How It's Made
- get a large saucepan and sweat onions, chopped garlic or garlic powder in a little olive oil, add the chicken pieces and again sweat a little.
- Add the passata and the stock and just boil then simmer till chicken is done.
- Add the herbs and seasonings towards the end, to your taste.
- You can add sliced red bell peppers towards the end of cooking or say sliced mushrooms.
- This is really good the next day.
- Serve with anything to mop up the gravy.