Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
stewed chicken in stock and tomato
Make and share this chicken passata recipe from Food.com.
- get a large saucepan and sweat onions, chopped garlic or garlic powder in a little olive oil, add the chicken pieces and again sweat a little.
- Add the passata and the stock and just boil then simmer till chicken is done.
- Add the herbs and seasonings towards the end, to your taste.
- You can add sliced red bell peppers towards the end of cooking or say sliced mushrooms.
- This is really good the next day.
- Serve with anything to mop up the gravy.