Recipe by Bergy
Quick to prepare then pop it in the oven and when it is ready it's wonderful. Serve with broccoli or other green veggie, carrots and potatoes.
Top Review by Bev
Moist, tender and quite flavorful, this chicken proves to be a winner! Easy to prepare and ready in one hour. I prepared exactly as Bergy's directions indicated. Delightful recipe, Bergy!
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick (or substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 1⁄2 lbs fryer chickens, cut up
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (or regular half-and-half)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine