Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Quick to prepare then pop it in the oven and when it is ready it's wonderful. Serve with broccoli or other green veggie, carrots and potatoes.
- 3⁄4 cup Bisquick (or substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3 1⁄2 lbs fryer chickens, cut up
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk (or regular half-and-half)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- Mix Bisquick, cheese and paprika.
- Dip chicken in the milk.
- coat with the cheese/Bisquick mixture.
- Place skin side up in an ungreased baking pan.
- Drizzle with margarine/butter.
- Bake in 350°F oven for approx 1 hour or until done.
Moist, tender and quite flavorful, this chicken proves to be a winner! Easy to prepare and ready in one hour. I prepared exactly as Bergy's directions indicated. Delightful recipe, Bergy!
This is definitely a 5-star winner! So easy to fix and it baked and minded it's own business while I tossed a salad and baked a tater to go with! The flavor is wonderful. Many thanks for sharing, Bergy. Laudee C.
An excellent recipe! I made it for lunch today, very tender chicken with a wonderful flavor .. I used skinless boneless chicken breasts, baked at 425F for 20-25 minutes .. my husband loved it and asked for the leftovers for dinner, which is a first, he never eats leftovers :) thanks Bergy