- 2 cups stale breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian parsley
- 12 chicken tenderloins
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 250 g curly endive lettuce
- 150 g rocket
- 1 cup firmly packed basil leaves
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to moderately hot.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese and parsley in medium bowl.
- Toss chicken one piece at a time, in flour; shake away excess flour.
- Dip in egg then in crumb mixture to coat.
- Place on oiled oven trays; bake in moderately hot oven, uncovered about 20 minutes or until browned lightly and cooked through.
- Serve chicken with endive and rocket; drizzle with basil dressing.