Mmm! Tastes Like Chicken.'s Note:
A nice MEAL that leaves you satisfied, but won't leave you with that old, "Momma Mia...I ate too much!" feeling. Since it's not fried, the calorie count is low. But don't worry, it's still full of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Begin by bringing 4-6 cups of water to boil.
- 2Also, pre-heat your oven's broiler.
- 3Line the bottom of a broiling pan with aluminum foil.
- 4One at a time, place the chicken breasts between seran wrap and tenderize with a meat mallet.
- 5Using a fork, whip the egg whites until they begin to foam lightly.
- 6Dredge each chicken breast through the egg whites and then through the bread crumbs.
- 7Place the chicken breasts on the top portion of the broiling pan.
- 8Cook for about 6 or 7 minutes on one side.
- 9Turn the chicken breasts and cook for another 5 or 6 minutes on the other side. (Make sure there is no pink in the center of the meat and the juices run clear.).
- 10While the chicken is cooking, place the pasta in the boiling water and let cook, uncovered, until you reach the desired tenderness. (This usually takes me about 8-10 minutes).
- 11When the chicken is ready, divide the pasta into equal amounts and place a chicken breast on each plate.
- 12Top each serving with 1/2 cup of marinara and 1 tbsp of the parmesan cheese.
- 13SERVE IT UP & ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan (Under the Broiler)
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.2
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 1232.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat parmesan cheese