Prep 1 hr
Cook 35 mins
Sam's Chicken Parm recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 minced garlic clove
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil, then grease lightly.
- Cut up the garlic and mix together the garlic, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, basil, and pepper.
- Pour the olive oil into a cereal bowl.
- Wash the chicken thoroughly in warm water. (Optional: Cut chicken in half to make sizes smaller).
- Coat the chicken pieces in the olive oil, then thoroughly coat in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place each piece on the baking sheet, then pour any excess bread crumb mixture over the chicken.
- Cover the chicken with a layer of aluminum foil (helps keep the moisture in).
- Bake for 20 minutes, then turn up the oven to 425 and remove the top layer of aluminum foil.
- Cook for an additional 10-15 minutes or until white in the middle, and the bread crumbs are browned.
- Optional: Serve with marinara sauce.