Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Parmesan and breading baked on chicken. Simple, bland and easy to make. From the cookbook Six Ingredients or Less.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Mix cheese and bread crumbs together.
- Dip chicken breast into butter then into bread crumb mixture and place in glass baking dish.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30-40 minutes until done.
- If topping gets too dry, baste with additional melted butter.
This Chicken was awesome! so simple but tastes much more complicated. If desired, this could take on an Itallian flair with som Itallian seasonings. I like the idea of 4 ingrediants. Thanks for the recipe. This will be a Do-Again for my family! Do you have any more easy ones?