This is a great way to make delicious Chicken Parmesan. My girls love this with a side of spaghetti, and they love to "dip" it too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak Chicken tenders in buttermilk 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat oven to 500.
- 3Brush 1 to 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil over 2 baking sheets lined with foil.
- 4Mix together garlic, salt, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 5Dredge chicken through the breadcrumb mixture.
- 6Arrange on baking sheets.
- 7Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the tenders.
- 8Bake about 13 - 15 minutes, until chicken is done.
- 9While chicken is cooking, whisk balsamic vinegar and 1/2 Celsius extra virgin olive oil together to "dip" your chicken.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 650.4
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 1377.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 69.9 g