Recipe by srooc1
This is a great way to make delicious Chicken Parmesan. My girls love this with a side of spaghetti, and they love to "dip" it too!
- 2 lbs chicken tenders
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄4 cups parmesan cheese, fresh
- 3⁄4-1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak Chicken tenders in buttermilk 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Brush 1 to 1 1/2 TBSP olive oil over 2 baking sheets lined with foil.
- Mix together garlic, salt, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Dredge chicken through the breadcrumb mixture.
- Arrange on baking sheets.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons olive oil over the tenders.
- Bake about 13 - 15 minutes, until chicken is done.
- While chicken is cooking, whisk balsamic vinegar and 1/2 Celsius extra virgin olive oil together to "dip" your chicken.