Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from my mom's bank statement. It is called a "Teller Recipe". This recipe is simple and quick. Delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Coat chicken with this mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place in a greased 9x13x2-inch baking dish and bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until lightly browned and tender.
This was so easy and delicious!
Great recipe. It war really easy to make and my family loved it. Thanks!