Prep 7 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe listed by a few others with the addition of butter, fresh sliced mushrooms, chopped onions and cooking sherry. This would certainly add a level of punch to the recipe, but mom's version again stresses the quick and easy aspect of our family dinners. Either way, this was good!
- 6 chicken breasts
- 297.66 g can cream of mushroom soup or 297.66 g can cream of chicken soup
- 113.39 g can mushrooms (small)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- Place chicken breasts skin side up in an 8 X 12 baking dish.
- Combine other ingredients (including mushroom liquid) and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 - 1 1/4 hours. Serve over hot rice.