Recipe by ChefDebs
The owners of our favorite Thai restaurant decided to return to Bangkok, Before she left she very kindly shared her recipes with me.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into strips
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 4 fresh lime leaves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put coconut milk, curry paste, chicken stock and lime leaves in a pan and simmer for 10 mins until thickens slightly.
- Add the sugar and chicken and cook for 10 more mins until chicken is cooked, adding more stock if necessary.
- Serve with jasmine rice.