Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great on a cold winter day!
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted in saucepan
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup milk
- 1 whole cooked chicken (found in deli section of grocery store)
- Melt butter first, then add other ingredients.
- Stir constantly until sauce is thick and bubbly.
- Add cooked chicken (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- Serve over biscuits--I use Pillsbury Grands--either homestyle or buttermilk.
very easy thanks for posting dee