Recipe by ChaseNNJ
Just like chicken parmesan but using chicken nuggets! Very kid friendly meal! Got recipe from a school cookbook!
Top Review by hennen730
Great recipe but needs a little modifications..... What I did was cook the chicken nuggets in the oven according to package directions so they wouldn't be soggy and have a little crunch to them. When they were done baking I sprinkled black pepper and italian seasoning on them. Then I put them in a skillet and put my sauce over them followed by the cheeses. Turned out good!
- 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packageprepared breaded chicken nuggets
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat pasta sauce with chicken nuggets until chicken is heated through.
- Sprinkle top with shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
- Cover with lid for a few minutes, just until cheese melts on top. Can serve over pasta for a great meal!