Recipe by pamela t.
This is so tasty, and it's a nice variation of "chicken, again?" Easy to make. Serve with dipping sauce--my daughter likes BBQ sauce and DH likes to dip these into blue cheese dressing. Nice appetizer for parties, too.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted (4 oz. )
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts or 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, combine butter, cayenne, pepper and salt.
- In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs and coconut
- Brush chicken with butter mixture, roll in coconut mixture to coat.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake until crisp and golden, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauces of your choice.